Always Loved

Hello, there! For the select few of you who have the link to this blog, and anyone else who happens to stumble across this, there are a few things I want you to know. For 1 thing, i am always going to be honest. This is where i share pieces of my heart, be it the beauty or the nasty things that happen. 2. You. Are. LOVED. It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been, or where you're going. You are loved, and you are a special treasure. I love you, even if I haven't met you, but more than me, there is a greater Love who loves you. Call him what you may, be it Allah, Yahweh, Jesus...He loves you so much! He spells it out in Creation and the little beauties that occur in life. He is ever present in pain and in strife. And He loves YOU.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

faith when it counts.

Faith is a freakin huge part of my life. It defines everything I do, from how I treat people to the words I speak. Granted I slip up...a lot. But it's chill. If I didn't screw up something would be terribly wrong. It will always be apart of me...nothing can take it away. So this raises a question. Is it possible to really fall away from the faith? If a Christian totally turns their back on the faith that used to define them...were they a Christian to start with or were they decieved? Maybe....just maybe we analyze it too much. Maybe faith is just supposed to be something simple, not something to be analyzed so much like we do. I mean, Jesus did say to have "child-like faith". Guess you could say we live in an overly-analytical society...

No comments: