Always Loved

Hello, there! For the select few of you who have the link to this blog, and anyone else who happens to stumble across this, there are a few things I want you to know. For 1 thing, i am always going to be honest. This is where i share pieces of my heart, be it the beauty or the nasty things that happen. 2. You. Are. LOVED. It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been, or where you're going. You are loved, and you are a special treasure. I love you, even if I haven't met you, but more than me, there is a greater Love who loves you. Call him what you may, be it Allah, Yahweh, Jesus...He loves you so much! He spells it out in Creation and the little beauties that occur in life. He is ever present in pain and in strife. And He loves YOU.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

God came through...

I don't know how many of you who might read this have ever heard/experienced a dreaded thing called the Senior Project.  It's this major thing the school holds over our heads that we have to pass in order to graduate.  It consists of finding a mentor, doing something challenging, and writing a 7-11 page paper on something related...well, for my project I learned how to play the cello and I wrote my paper on how music therapy can help alleviate stress from teenagers.  I worked so freakin hard on that paper.  I got so stressed that if I told you, you wouldn't believe me.  I don't even believe it now myself but it was so real I could've died.  If you so much as just hugged me, even for a couple seconds you could feel it...yeah, THAT bad!  I also had to learn the cello in like 2 months or so and I had some serious problems with that.  I went through times, sometimes a week or more at a time when I hated it so bad.  God provides though...I ended up getting a brand new cello!  Not only that but my brother and I played together for my final recital (he was on classical guitar) and we totally rocked it!  For my presentation i got a 99, I got a 98 on my paper, and a 99 on my portfolio!  I slaid that thing!  And I couldn't have done it without God!  He's my everything...My Best Friend, my Savior, my Provider...Just everything!!

Thank You, God, for everything...You've given me all the desires of my heart and then some.  I know I can trust you with anything, no matter what may come my way.  You'll always be "My Freedom" (Krystal Meyers)!!!

No comments: