Always Loved

Hello, there! For the select few of you who have the link to this blog, and anyone else who happens to stumble across this, there are a few things I want you to know. For 1 thing, i am always going to be honest. This is where i share pieces of my heart, be it the beauty or the nasty things that happen. 2. You. Are. LOVED. It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been, or where you're going. You are loved, and you are a special treasure. I love you, even if I haven't met you, but more than me, there is a greater Love who loves you. Call him what you may, be it Allah, Yahweh, Jesus...He loves you so much! He spells it out in Creation and the little beauties that occur in life. He is ever present in pain and in strife. And He loves YOU.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Indescribable

Earlier today I recorded Indescribable on my mac...Believe it or not it actually sounds kinda cool.  I'm thinking about giving it to my mom for Christmas.  Actually..yeah I think I will.  She's always trying to get me to sing so I might as well.  Just as long as no one else hears it.  I'm not in the mood for mean comments lol.  Speaking of which, I'm trying to upload it to myspace but it keeps telling me it's too big and it's really ticking me off.  For the moment I've lost interest in trying to record anymore songs seeing as it's not going anywhere haha.  I'll have to get back to this...I just wanted to blog out my frustrations!!

1 comment:

Michelle :) said...

ah! I reallllly want to hear you play! or the recording that you wanted to send the other day- maybe I could just call and you could play it over the phone sometime! love ya