Always Loved

Hello, there! For the select few of you who have the link to this blog, and anyone else who happens to stumble across this, there are a few things I want you to know. For 1 thing, i am always going to be honest. This is where i share pieces of my heart, be it the beauty or the nasty things that happen. 2. You. Are. LOVED. It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been, or where you're going. You are loved, and you are a special treasure. I love you, even if I haven't met you, but more than me, there is a greater Love who loves you. Call him what you may, be it Allah, Yahweh, Jesus...He loves you so much! He spells it out in Creation and the little beauties that occur in life. He is ever present in pain and in strife. And He loves YOU.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

God are you there

Are you there up in the sky?

God, are you here,

Are you here right by my side.


Are You real

The way I feel

Has got me tangled i cannot breathe

Are You real

I cannot feel

The warmth of love that's a symphony...


I've been slammed with all the doctrine

Enough to drown me in the deep

of the sea

of fake religion and philosophy


I've been hurt

I've been cut

I've been bruised and scarred

By Your children,

Your precious children,

Your little followers.


God i'm not sure i believe in You right now

All the evil in the world

makes it hard to see You out

God i don't think i can believe in You right now


i guess i've stopped believing again

No comments: