Always Loved

Hello, there! For the select few of you who have the link to this blog, and anyone else who happens to stumble across this, there are a few things I want you to know. For 1 thing, i am always going to be honest. This is where i share pieces of my heart, be it the beauty or the nasty things that happen. 2. You. Are. LOVED. It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been, or where you're going. You are loved, and you are a special treasure. I love you, even if I haven't met you, but more than me, there is a greater Love who loves you. Call him what you may, be it Allah, Yahweh, Jesus...He loves you so much! He spells it out in Creation and the little beauties that occur in life. He is ever present in pain and in strife. And He loves YOU.

Monday, April 11, 2011

this is the time...

that i'm fighting beliefs again.  that's all i can say, seeing as this isn't as private as i need it to be.  if i'm ever famous someday or if i'm working in a church or anywhere else, and they read some of the stuff that goes through my mind posted on here, my job/rep would be at risk.  true heart-felt honesty is best saved for a sheet of paper.

No comments: